Designation: Customer Service Representative
Udrive is UAE’s leading pay-per-minute car-sharing service provider. Udrive began its journey 4 years ago to provide the average commuter an innovative self-drive mobility solution and bridge a gap in the transportation industry in the MENAT region.
- Receiving and placing calls (Inbound/Outbound) to address customer needs, complaints, or other issues related to the service
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, providing possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and pacifying angry clients, as needed.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Mention ‘Udrive CS Rockstar’ in the subject line while sending us you CV and highlight three grammatical errors in this document
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Proactive outreach and ability to promote B2B product offerings
- work closely with the CX product team to help outline customer journey, user flows, features, bugs, etc)
- Effective Communication Skills (Both written and verbal)
- Arabic would be a huge plus
- Tech Savvy (Helpdesk ticketing system, reporting system, CRM system
- Solid Sales, negotiation Skills
- Innovative mindset and high EQ
- Grit and a can-do attitude
- University Degree in Business, Communications, and Marketing discipline
- Experience in the mobility/Transportation industry
- 3 years of Call center or customer service experience is a MUST
- Should be able to work in evening or night shifts
- Should be able to work in a cross-functional environment and connect the dots.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of a leading and exciting mobility start-up in the MENA region
- Work Visa, Annual Leave, Medical insurance
- Special discount for using our cars and other work perks
- Opportunity to grow into adjacent roles and/or leadership roles if you've got what it takes to excel.
- Being a part of a fun and a meritocratic organization