Udrive , pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles.
Responsible for planning, directing, managing, coordinating and supervising the programs for acquisition, assignment, utilization, maintenance, repair, replacement and disposal of fleet vehicles. Oversee the maximum preservation of the external and internal conditions of the entire company fleet.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Responsible for all steps for onboarding the new fleet
· Keeps track of the general maintenance schedule and arranges transportation
of vehicles for service and/or repair.
· Schedule maintenance and repairs on vehicles
· Maintain a record of all current and past damages of every vehicle, including
repair history and loss accountability.
· Make sound decisions if newly reported damages are to be charged to the last
customer or to be accounted as a loss for the company.
· Conduct thorough analysis of vehicle status and suggests timely and cost-
efficient solutions for anticipated or impending replacements.
· Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection
· Coordination with the Garage for the vehicle issues
· Coordinate with the third-party service center to minimize idle times and
ensures efficient delivery of every vehicle.
· At least 3 years KSA experience and proven expertise in the automotive or
· Bachelors Degree
· Good Communication in English , Arabic and Hindi
Work closely with the drivers, specifically with the Team Leaders to monitor routine maintenance and to supervise repair of any physical and technical damages of the vehicles. Be the main point of contact between the company and the appointed third-party service center.