Own Visa Prefered
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Customer Service & phone skills
- Placing calls (Outbound Sales) to address customer needs, complaints, or other issues related to the service.
- Providing possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies and suggest improvement to team leaders.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
Resolutions and escalations
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Escalating queries and concerns via immediate report to the supervisor/manager including any critical system/app failures.
- Prioritize and organizes task properly with handling of distractions in a professional manner.
- Must be Keen to learn new market technology and a general know how of mobility industry
- Proactive outreach and ability to promote B2B product offerings
- Providing feedback to the team leader to help outline customer journey, user flows, features, bugs, etc)
- Diploma or University Degree in Business, Communications, and Marketing discipline
- Experience in the mobility/Transportation industry/ e-commerce, healthcare, F&B
- Call center or customer service experience is a MUST
- Arabic would be a huge plus
- Tech Savvy (Basic system and software knowhow, Helpdesk ticketing system, reporting system, CRM system)
- Solid Sales, negotiation Skills
- Innovative mindset and high EQ
- Grit and a can-do attitude
- Analytical and Critical Thinking ability
- Must have attention to detail and proactive approach to support.
- Should be able to work in a cross-functional environment and connect the dots.