Udrive is the First Car Sharing company in the Middle East. Our service innovation provides short-term car rentals, with our entire fleet of cars accessible through our Smartphone App. Licensed by Dubai RTA, we enable a solution that addresses increasing car demands, higher energy costs and limited parking slots, while reducing the negative impacts of private vehicle ownership.
Responsible for creating and executing paid ad campaigns across META platforms (but not limited to) based on the planning the media budget provided on monthly and quarterly basis & will be spreading this budget across digital/online channels to maximize revenue and conversions. Responsible for management of digital accounts and to drive business growth by creating and delivering advertising campaigns across different platforms and markets
Work on the creation, execution, and maintenance of Meta Ads and Google Ads campaign
Proficiency in Keywords research and keywords competition Analysis
Own the paid media attribution cycles using tools like GA, Adjust and Mixpanel
Conduct A/B testing for social media and various ad campaigns
Manage and report on budget planning/performance of ad campaigns
Work on calculating and reporting on matters related to ad ROI, CPL, and similar parameters related to the ad campaigns
Work on implementing automation techniques on emerging trends
Execute the strategies for the formation and placement of various lead magnets on various websites and social media channels
Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 3-4 years' experience in performance marketing at an agency or app driven business
- Expert in search platforms including; Google AdWords, Paid Social, Paid Search
- Have strong knowledge of social media, online marketing, e-commerce and the digital landscape.
- Strong focus on customer acquisition and managing performance marketing channels
- Strong analytical skills and data driven approach
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Arabic is preferred (advantage)