Udrive is UAE's leading pay-per-minute car-sharing service provider. Udrive began its journey 4 years ago to provide commuters with an innovative self-drive mobility solution to bridge the gap in the transportation industry in the MENAT region.
Office Location: Dubai Internet City, Dubai UAE
Apply directly by clicking here
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Customer Service & phone skills
- Receiving and placing calls (Inbound/Outbound) to address customer needs, complaints, or other issues related to the service.
- Responding to all tickets received through chats, calls, emails, in-person, social media etc based on the SLA set.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, providing possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies and suggest improvement to team leaders.
- Act as a point of contact between field staff and customers to assist customers in emergency situations
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
Resolutions and escalations
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Escalating queries and concerns via an immediate report to the supervisor/manager including any critical system/app failures.
- Must be Keen to learn new market technology and general know-how of mobility industry
- Proactive outreach and ability to promote B2B product offerings
- Providing feedback to the team leader to help outline customer journey, user flows, features, bugs, etc)
- Coordination with operations team including Operations Executive, driver’s, team lead etc for better service on time to the Customers
- Co-ordinating with operations and finance and other relevant departments to find appropriate solutions to customer queries
- Diploma or University Degree in Business, Communications, and Marketing discipline
- Should be able to work in Morning, Evening & Night on a rotational basis
- Should be able to work 6 days a week,
- Experience in the mobility/Transportation industry/ e-commerce, healthcare, F&B
- 2 years of Call centre or customer service experience is preffered
- Arabic is mandatory
- Tech Savvy (Basic system and software know-how, Helpdesk ticketing system, reporting system, CRM system)
- Solid Sales, negotiation Skills
- Innovative mindset and high EQ
- Grit and a can-do attitude
- Analytical and Critical Thinking ability
- Must have attention to detail and a proactive approach to support.
What's in it for you?
- Full-time employment visa
- Salary 4000 AED per month all-inclusive
- 30% employee discount
- 1 Work from home day
- Annual ticket allowance
- Health insurance
- Oppertunity to be a part of the most recognized brand in UAE
- Oppertunities for professional growth if you have what it takes to be a leader