Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receiving and placing calls (Inbound/Outbound) to address customer needs, complaints, or other issues related to the service
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, providing possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information, and pacifying angry clients, as needed.
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Tech Savvy (Helpdesk ticketing system, reporting system, CRM system) experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, must be adaptable,
- Teamwork skills, Interpersonal skills.
- Solid sales and negotiation skills
- Innovative mindset and high EQ
- Grit and a can-do attitude
- University Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing discipline preferred.
- Experience in the Mobility/Transportation industry is highly desirable
- Fluent in Reading writing and speaking in Arabic and English is MUST
- Candidate must have full knowledge of the local transportation rules and must be familiar about the locations in KSA.
- 1 year of Call center or customer service experience is a MUST
- Should be able to work in rotational shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED 4000.00 per month